Sunday 4 September 2016

Gorax Rager

I haven't painted anything in so long.  Well, I haven't finished anything in a long time.  I've started lots of things.  When I started painting this model he was just a Gorax and the only thing in my faction with Primal.  Within days of finishing him he was a Gorax Rager, lost a point of Fury and was playing second fiddle to a Feral Warpwolf.

As you can see, this is the original Gorax model.  I've had to touch it up a few times since I finished painting it because he keeps falling on his face.  I'm not sure of his utility in the army I'm currently running but I've had the thing since Mark I so I felt it needed to be done.

I'm OK with how it turned out.  Especially considering how long a time my paints were sitting unused.  He's mostly naked so dry brushing fur is a good way to get back on track.





No comments: