Friday 1 February 2008

We've been doing stuff (but at least my Terpah is done).

It's been way too long since we posted on the blog. We have been doing stuff. Really. Games have been played and models painted. But life has been busy so things were neglected. Hopefully we can get back on track and get some more games posted. In the meantime you can see how I spent some of my time.

My Legion hasn't been getting a whole lot of love unfortunately. I'm devoted to getting my Warmachine Merc army fully completed and that's been taking the bulk of my time not devoted to terrain or video games. The Teraph jumped in just because I really wanted to paint the model. While only a so-so beast I think the model is one of the best in the whole Hordes range and really needed to get him all done up.









No comments: