Tuesday 24 July 2007

The Argus

After about a year I've finally managed to actually get a model finished. Two models actually.



Argus #1























Argus #2




















I was really happy with the way their fur turned out when I got it done. Just the right colour and it had the definition that I was going for. Then they sat for a long time while I thought about what to do with their armour. I ended up just doing a green wash over the Boltgun Metal that I had laid down on the plates. I had to do some extra shading on the faces (especially the one where the head was howling) but I'm pleased with how it all worked out.

Now on to the Warpwolf.

1 comment:

Yeti's Yell said...

Nice doggy! Goood doggy? AHHHHHHH!!!! (chewing noise)

Looks good man. I haven't painted mine either so I'm rooting you on.