Tuesday, 26 May 2009


So I finaly have painted up a unit for my Legion. Until now it has all been chracters, solos, and beasts. These guys took me about 3 months, but mainly that was because I started them in March and then kept doing other more interesting projects instead. I got so tired of having them sitting around that I just buckled down and did them. In general I am happy with how they turned out, although I think I may have mde the armour a bit too shiny and bright.

1 comment:

Jurn said...

Very nice. Nothing wrong with the armor if you ask me. Maybe a little bit too bright if you look from a close distance, but on the table it will only make them pop out!

Great work man, keep it up!